I know I`m a bit late but first of all: Happy New Year!
And thank you so much for all the watches and favs and comments!
After 9 years with my EOS 450D I finally upgraded my camera equipement. I hope I will have more time for taking pictures and fill my gallery with colourful photos for you.
Why am I writing this journal?
Because I need your help
I'm planning a trip to Finland in June for about 5 - 7 days. Start and end of my trip is going to be Helsinki. Turku will also be included in my plan.
Here are my questions:
- Have you been to Finland and did you like it? (Or do you maybe live in Finland?)
- How do I best travel Finland? (Plane, train, car, bus?)
- What is a must see in Helsinki/Turku/Finland?
- Can you recommend a good and cheap hotel or restaurant/bar?
- What cities and towns are worth visiting?
- What is your favourite finnish dish?
- Is there anything fantastic I can only buy in Finland? Like some sort of chocolate, a reindeer (just kidding) or things like that?
- Is there anything special I should do in Finland? (I think the right answer might have something to do with sauna and beer...
- Where can I take good photos?
- How is midsummer celebrated? Is there any special tradition?
- What is the best finnish beer?
- Just tell me everything you like about Finland!
Kiitos and thanks for your help!